Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Big Brother 7 / Big Bro Is Fab
« Last post by lloyd9585 on May 26, 2006, 10:20:17 AM »
Wow, this is the first Big Brother that i have really got into, and i think it really really good..

i think all the house mate are a really good bunch..

As for Camp Shahbaz OMG thankgod he is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! he wound me up....

What a shock that Dawn has broken the BB rules...

I now wonder what the two new house mates be like in replace of Shahbaz and Dawn?!?!?!?

LLoydy x x
Announcements / New website launched
« Last post by Ian [Admin] on May 02, 2006, 06:35:27 PM »
The BB7 site has now launched. We apologise for any problems with the site at the moment but this is due to maintenance by our hosting provider.
Announcements / New web site launch
« Last post by Ian [Admin] on April 17, 2006, 01:13:45 PM »
On May 2nd at 6pm, our new Big Brother 7 site will be launched!!  A member of the team will be around on the Community if any of you require any help or experience any problems with the new web site.

We are currently working on a brand new web site that we hope to implement during the series and we will keep you informed as this project progresses.

If you have any comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Events / Website launch at 6pm
« Last post by Ian [Admin] on April 10, 2006, 06:16:15 PM »
The BB7 website launches at 6pm.

The site will still be worked on, with having more features added.
Big Brother 7 / Preview
« Last post by Ian [Admin] on April 05, 2006, 10:23:22 AM »
Hey guys!
  The new BB7 is now complete and is ready for tomorrow's preview.  Don't forget to log in and check out the new site tomorrow at 5pm.

We shall send out a reminder when the preview is active with a reminder of the username and password.

Ian
W!UK Admin
Big Brother 7 / Posting problems
« Last post by Ian [Admin] on March 20, 2006, 05:56:02 PM »
Has anybody experienced any posting problems at all over the past couple of days?  We have had a few problems and we need your help to sort it out.

Please PM me and let me know

Ian
W!UK Community Admin

** The posting problems have now been resolved.  If you do experience any problems, please PM me. **
Events / Cardiff Mardi Gras
« Last post by Ian [Admin] on February 24, 2006, 10:12:50 PM »
Today is Cardiff Mardi Gras held in Coppers Field.
Suggestions / HELP us!
« Last post by Ian [Admin] on February 19, 2006, 01:25:58 PM »
Please help us improve the site by completing our survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=974971634946
Announcements / Reporters wanted
« Last post by Ian [Admin] on February 18, 2006, 08:50:59 PM »
We are looking for reporters to help us with the coverage leading up to BB7 and during BB7.  If you would like to help us out, please e-mail us on [email protected] or you can also send me a private message.
Announcements / Mailing list subscriptions
« Last post by Ian [Admin] on February 18, 2006, 08:44:29 PM »
If you would like to modify your subscription to our mailing list, please visit http://www.wilvers.co.uk/list and log in there to change your subscription.

Please remember to keep all of your details up to date and ensure that you have filled out all of your profile on the site.

W!UK Community Team
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8